Assignment # 1
MTH303 (Fall 2014)
Total marks: 15
Lecture # 1 to 10
Due date: 01/12/2014
DON’T MISS these important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only.
Question 1: Marks 5
Distinguish the linear and non-linear differential equations out of the following.
Question 2: Marks 10
Solve the Bernoulli differential equation by using an appropriate substitution.
SEMESTER SPRING 2012 Journalistic Writings (MCM310)
Assignment No. Due Date: 16th April 2012 Marks: 15
Assignment: “The Process of Writing”
True ease in writing comes from art, not chance, As those move easiest who have learned to dance.
(Alexander Pope, English poet) The process of writing includes Invention, Collection, Organization, Drafting, Revising, and Proofreading. Keeping these points in mind one can become a successful writer. The Effectiveness of Words makes the piece of writing more attractive for the readers and building interest.
Dear students, your assignment is to look at the picture given and provide solution for the tasks given below:
1. What 5 possible points you can draw from the given picture to be included in your piece of writing. (5 marks)
2. Suggest 2 suitable tittles for this picture. (5 marks) 3. Summarize your points in a form of short story. (word limit: 200) (5 marks)